I got a mail from a student asking JEE main 2014 entrance exam syllabus. Before any entrance exam, you must know its syllabus and exam pattern. On the behalf of syllabus, you can easily prepare for any entrance exam.
Lots of discussion took place regarding the exam pattern of JEE main 2013 and 2014 entrance and finally Ministry of Human Resource Development came to conclusion that common entrance exam will take place for engineering, B.Arch and B.planning students.
Finally MHRD combined entrance exams into single entrance and given new name to it i.e. JEE main entrance exam. The students of JEE advanced will have to qualify in JEE main else they are not eligible for IIT colleges.
The new pattern of JEE main 2014 exam put more pressure on students. Earlier, they have to study for JEE main( earlier known as AIEEE) but now onwards will compete in class 12th as well as JEE Main entrance exam.
According to new pattern, 40 percent marks weightage is for class 12th and remaining 60 percent weightage is for JEE main exam. Students have to focus on both exams else chances of getting admission in reputed college are very low.
Some class 10th and class 12th students are mailing me messages like this-
Can you tell me JEE main 2014 exam syllabus?
I am class 10th/class 12th student and preparing for JEE main 2014 exam. So, what is syllabus of exam.
Even some ask for the study material and book for JEE main 2014 exam. Moreover, some ask for tips, news and other questions.
Through this article, I will put light on JEE main 2014 exam syllabus so that students can start their preparation from now. The syllabus is so vast that it would take atleast 1-2 years to get prepare for the exam.
The syllabus of the JEE main 2014 entrance exam is as follows-
By going through the above link, you can know Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry syllabus. It covers each and every chapter which is of critical importance for students.
I suggest students to start your preparation from now because syllabus is so vast that it would take 1-2 years. For preparation, time management is required. Make schedule from today onwards and start covering these topics.
I hope that above information will help students to prepare well for JEE main 2014 exam.